I have had multiple loans with Seco (car and personal) which I successfully paid off always early or on time. I have an excellent credit score ( ~800) My most recent loan was a personal loan of $15,000 which I have paid on time every month so the balance remaining is only $6 000.

I requested to borrow another $5,000 which was to be combined with my current balance so I would have a total loan of ~ $11,000. Great except the processing dept has been so busy the past 2 days that I have been unable to actually get my loan processed. This is crazy. What a waste of my time.

If I don't hear from Secu today I have no choice but to apply through another bank. If Secu does not have the resources to handle their approved loans they have no business accepting these new loans. The employees have been very polite and have even offered to e-mail the processing dept requesting them to call me. But obviously the e-mail failed.

In fact all attempts to connect with the processing dept have failed. After a while of being on hold, I am told to leave my info and they will call me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of secu md loan. SECU MD needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned secu md loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SECU MD.

Comments